What’s Up PlayStation Nation,
It’s about that time of the month, Where we are either excited or disappointed with the PS Plus games selection! In the month of November which is mostly known for titles such as Call of Duty and Black Friday Deals. We can usually expect one or the other to excite us either the PS Plus games or the Black Friday deals to follow. With that being said here’s a roll of the dice and a run down of Novembers upcoming freebie selection:
This month’s PlayStation Plus lineup includes:
- Worms Battleground
- Until Dawn Rush of Blood (Bonus PSVR title)
- R-Type Dimensions, PS3
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, PS3
- Dungeon Punks, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse (Episodes 1 & 2), PS Vita
Lastly, we have hundreds of games on sale right now at PlayStation Store — and PS Plus members get double the discount. The three we are most excited for are Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix (20%; 40% off for PS Plus members), Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (15%; 30% off for PS Plus members), and Horizon Zero Dawn (22%; 44% off for PS Plus members). Stock up on some new games for the holidays, but grab ’em before the sale ends on November 7 at 8AM Pacific
Here’s a little info about the upcoming games:
Bound: This platformer transports you into a beautiful, fantastical world that exists in the mind of a woman revisiting the memories of her childhood. Bound combines a unique visual style with a powerful story and gameplay mechanics infused with modern dance. As the game progresses, the introspective story unfolds through powerful metaphor and imagery.
Worms Battlegrounds: This title brings friends and family together in the noble pursuit of mayhem! Join multiplayer matches where each turn is full of questionable decisions, high-powered weaponry, and exploding sheep.
That’s just a minor rundown of the games for November 2017.
(Editors Opinion: Welp as far as my taste are concerned this isn’t really my ideal selection to take wind out of the competition of the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One X release. However I feel that with the games like Call of Duty WWII and Star Wars: Battlefront II being at the forefront for PlayStation 4, alongside Horizon Zero Dawn: Frozen Wilds DLC arriving this month. It softens the blow of disappointment. However in regards to my personal taste this doesn’t relate to my gaming tastes. However I free games are free and with my extensive backlog of games this is gives me more reason to continue to chug away at my forever extensive backlog. But that’s just my perspective.)
But enough of my thoughts what do you think of this month’s PS Plus free game selection? Do you think last months offering a better or worse. Comment below and let us know. For news like this and more keep us bookmarked and check back with us here at What’s Up PlayStation.
What’s up PlayStation Nation!
The Summer itself is a great time for gamers to try their best to catch up on their backlog of the holidays and or complete the usual start of the year AAA games. In the case of the month of July it seems to make that backlog a bit more extensive if you weren’t able to pick up this sleeper title back upon it’s first release. So with that being said let’s get the PS Plus selection. As reported via the PS Blog:
The free PlayStation Plus games for July are Until Dawn and Game of Thrones.
Until Dawn is a PlayStation exclusive survival horror adventure where eight friends are trapped together on a remote mountain retreat, and they aren’t alone. You can play as each of the eight characters and experience fear like never before, where every decision you make could mean the difference between life and death!
Next up, we have Telltale’s Game of Thrones series. You’ll get all six episodes, which follows the family of House Forrester as they survive (Or don’t?) the War of the Five Kings. Winter is Coming, and this is a great way to beat the summer heat.
- Until Dawn, PS4
- Game of Thrones, PS4
- Tokyo Jungle, PS3
- Darkstalkers Resurrection, PS3
- Element4l, PS Vita
- Don’t Die, Mr. Robot, PS Vita (Cross Buy on PS4)
Additionally, from July 4 through October 24 all PlayStation Plus members can get That’s You in celebration of PlayLink’s launch .
What do you think of July’s PlayStation plus titles. Are you interested in the titles or are you waiting for something a bit more down the line. Comment below and let us know. For more news and all things PlayStation Plus related make sure to check back with here at What’s Up PlayStation.
What’s Up PlayStation Nation,
PlayStation VR had a substantial presence during PlayStation’s E3 2017 press conference. One of the highlights for the PSVR games is being developed by Supermassive Games called Bravo Team. Bravo Team is a tactical cover-base first person shooter set to release at a To Be Announced(TBA) date. Even without a release date/window, this is a title PSVR owners should definitely keep their eyes on.
- TEAMWORK: Teamwork is at the core of the game. Bravo Team has been developed to allow both single player and online 2 player co-op. Player co-operation is key. Verbal communication between players is essential to make the decisions you need to survive and avoid (or navigate) enemy detection.
- INTENSE IMMERSIVE ACTION: Bravo Team takes you on a heart-pumping journey of intense combat and split-second decision making. With the feel of an action movie, Bravo Team offers exciting combat situations, multiple scenario outcomes and a seamless, continuous environment to create a wholly immersive experience.
- TOTAL CONTROL: Bravo Team puts you directly into the action. You’ll need to lean round corners to take out targets or duck for cover if under fire. You’ll raise the aim controller to view through the iron sight or hold above your head to blind fire.
- DECISIONS UNDER FIRE: You’ll make constant split-second tactical decisions about when to take cover, when to reload and when to engage. Should you lay down suppressing fire or try a different route? Who takes that new weapon? Players will need to think fast and act quickly to survive.