Welcome to The Online Arcade first Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite tournament. This tournament will be called “Infinity Gauntlet” for the PS4. This will be the last official TOA tournament for the year. Today is the final of two days of which we will be hosting the Marvel Vs Capcom Infinity Gauntlet Tournament Viewers and supporters of our Patreon will be eligible for various prizes as this is our last “Premiere Event of the Year”
You can check out the live stream link of Day 2 below:
(We experienced a few technical difficulties: Here’s Part 2 of the Tournament)
Host of Day 2 activities will be as followed: Jay Bari, Gaming With Persona, Up Chuck Gaming and MistaOfficialVG be sure to stay tuned until the end for a special announcement of our 2018 TOA plans.
Make sure to
Please Note: THIS TOURNAMENT IS A 2 DAY EVENT
You can view Day 1 here:
Participants can join the MvCI Infinity Gauntlet discord below:
Also make sure to Join our Facebook group:
Let us know your feedback as we move forward to conclude Day 2 of the Tournament. Make sure to check out and possibly consider supporting our Patreon. For News, Events and great content like this make sure check back with us here at What’s Up PlayStation.
Support The Online Arcade by becoming a Patron here:
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. Here on the Website or our Twitter @TheOnline Arcade @Jay_BariYT @Persona_YT, @Upchuckgaming, @MistaOfficialVG
Lastly rules are detailed below:
- The Match is over when either player wins the required number of games (3 out of 5 games this also applies to the losers groups). In Top 8 matches will be 3 out of 5 (In Tournament look for rules pertaining to required Games to win)
- Once a player has won the required number of games, the winner of the Match should report the result to this Website by Following Admin(OFF STREAM ONLY!).
- If there are still Games to be played, the player who lost the Game has the option of switching his/her Character for the next Game.
- The player who won the game does not have the option of switching Characters. He/she must stay with the same Character.
- At some point during the League or Tournament, IF a player may violate either the rules or the rules for a particular game in a tournament. – It is the responsibly of the players in the Match to detect all Match Rule violations and report them to a Admin immediately.
- Players are not allowed to stop a Game in progress- Stopping a Game in progress will result in the forfeit of the round on the part of the person stopping the game.
- The “only time” a player is allowed to stop a Game to report a rule violation is when that violation occurs during the middle of the match is due to ONLINE ISSUES(eg horrible Latency) where players have to choice to reset thier PS4.
- In the event of an “equipment failure”, they player has the option to stop the Game in progress to obtain an replacement.
- If a Game is stopped in progress, the reporting player must “forfeit the current round“.
- New equipment must be immediately available. If replacement equipment cannot be obtained in a timely manner, the player must continue to play on their current equipment or forfeit the Match.
- A player may opt to switch out equipment between Games at no penalty. When this occurs, the player will be given ample time to configure his buttons before the next Game begins.
- When a player advances in the bracket. He is not required to play a replacement.
- Recommended Circumstances for Issuing a Match Forfeiture– Inability to locate the participant at the time of his/her Match(Please don’t miss a match the Admins are willing to working with all Schedules)
- Warnings- The first WARNING violation in and of itself has no effect. However, another Warning violation will almost always also be accompanied by Match Forfeit.( Excessive stalling/misconduct during a Match (e.g. repeatedly “accidentally” picking the wrong character, taking a bathroom break between games in a Match)).