What’s Up PlayStation Nation,
If you’re an avid user of the PS4 Video Editor app known as SHAREFactory, Then today’s news will provide to be sublime as it has been reported today via the PlayStation Blog.
First of the updates of the Sharefactory are the 2 new themes that are being added for users.
- The first theme is a “comic book-style” theme, which is packaged with content three intro, title and outro clips, eight transitions, three backgrounds, 39 stickers and a comic style font.
- The second theme is a 10th anniversary Theme of the Uncharted franchise from Naughty Dog which is theme to honor this critically-acclaimed franchise.
Details below also state that new features will be included within this update which you can view the details below:
The new update also includes seven new camera effects. You can use the new “Hollywood-style” effect to add more flair to your edits. Add quake, bounce, stomp, pulse and more to enhance your best gameplay achievements.
Additionally, Sharefactory’s 3.00 update allows you to add custom animations to your text and stickers. You can choose from many different types of beginning, middle and ending animations on your overlays, as well as control the duration of your text and stickers.
Other features in this update include:
- Improved video USB import feature to support more videos
- Over 20 new transitions and two new filters
- Audio ducking to automatically lower game clip volume when Commentary is present on Track 2
- Improved load times
- New Project view options including Zoom for easier editing
- UX improvements
(Editors Opinion: I’m always looking forward to the news updates on one of PS4’s most innovative applications for those that like to create and share content via the PS4. I honestly only hope that this trend continues on the next PS4 console and that they use this application as a base for the PS5 or whatever forthcoming console/ hardware they have in store. I really wish that this was available as an option for the PS Vita [Remember that hand held anyone?]. However I can settle for the PS4 as of now. But still my point remains that I hope the good folks at PlayStation continue to build on this application as a standard moving forward for PlayStation related hardware.)
What do you think? Are you an frequent user of the SHAREfactory application for PS4 related content? Are you satisfied with the update. What update features would you like to see in the future SHAREfactory update? Comment below let us know. For news like this and more make sure to keep us bookmarked and check back with us here at What’s Up PlayStation.