What’s Up PlayStation Nation
As reported via the PlayStation Blog. The smash hit from developer Psyonix, Rocket League is set to receive a PS4 Pro patch. Here’s what detailed below:
On February 21, we will release a new update that allows Rocket League to run at both 1080p (on a standard PS4) and 4K (on PS4 Pro) at 60 frames per second in all arenas for single and two-player split-screen modes. Three and four-player split-screen modes will offer 60 frames per second in most arenas at the same resolutions.
In addition to the new visual optimizations we’re making, our next update will also bring…
- Hot Wheels premium DLC cars, Twin Mill III and Bone Shaker (sold separately).
- Additional free Hot Wheels-themed post-match item drops, including both Toppers and Antennas.
- A new fan-voted “Player’s Choice” Crate filled with some of the community’s favorite items.
- PS4-specific technical improvements.
- Multiple performance optimizations and bug fixes.
This is just the first of many planned content updates for Rocket League in 2017, so be sure to keep an eye out for even more from Psyonix HQ as the year moves on.
What do you think PS Nation will you be revisiting, rocket league to check out the new PS4 Pro features. Comment below let us know for this and more make sure to check back with us here at at What’s Up PlayStation.
Source: PlayStation Blog