What’s Up PlayStation Nation,
It is truly a great time to be a fighting game fan right now. During PlayStation Experience 2016 conference, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite was reveal. The trailer shows both Ryu and Megaman X vs Iron Man and Captain Marvel colliding while using the power from the Infinity Stones. Marvel vs Capcom Infinite is set to release in late 2017. I’m super excited to see what characters from the Marvel side will they implement, also happy to see a rebranding of such an classical franchice.
If that wasn’t enough enough to satisfy your desires for a MvC game. Available right now on the PlayStation Store, you can purchase Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for only $24.99.
Here are some more details and features on what to expect from Marvel vs Capcom Infinite:
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and action-packed 2v2 partner battles.
- Infinite Power: Pulled from classic Marvel lore, unique and game-changing Infinity Stones can be implemented into players’ strategies as a way to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone provides a unique advantage to the player and represents a different aspect of the universe: power, space, time, reality, soul, and mind.
- Iconic Heroes: Choose from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from Marvel and Capcom universes, including Iron Man and Captain Marvel from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.
- Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.
- Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
- Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.
Gameplay Reveal Trailer:
Source: PlayStation Blog