What’s Up PlayStation Nation
We’re only a week away from one of the most sought after JRPG’s of this gen and last. What was once known as PS3’s exclusive Final Fantasy 13 Versus by way of Square-Enix. Has now evolved into not only a multi-platform game but also a mainline Final Fantasy title now known as: Final Fantasy XV. But of course you don’t need us here at What’s Up PlayStation to remind you. This upcoming adventure has been all over the media from YouTube, Television and more and even has plans to conquer mobile gaming. In preparation for it’s release Square-Enix has released an extended trailer which details characters, gameplay mechanics and more found in the living breathing world of FINAL FANTASY XV. Check out the trailer and screenshots below:
Square-Enix also followed through on what was said to be a tease from this previous Friday with information regarding a day one patch. The day one patch is named “Crown Update” and will include the following. It’s also mentioned that the list below is defined as “some” of the additions coming with the update, so there might be more.
- Improvements to the camera with new options to better assist and track the action in tight space and to improve visibility during battles
- New event scenes and scenes from KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV™ and the “Omen” trailer have also been added to the game to make the story and timeline of events easier to follow for newcomers
- The addition of an ability tree for the “Wait Mode” function which improves the strategic element of this feature
- Players can obtain the “Beast Whistle” which can be used to call monsters to battle
- A wider variety of recipes and fish with an addition of a gallery for completionist players who enjoy collecting items
- Implementation of social media support, allowing the photos Prompto takes along your journey to be uploaded to Facebook and Twitter
This game has so much that could possibly catch the interest of many. But with that being said what do you think. Does this intrigue you? Will you be purchasing this title. Final Fantasy releases this holiday November 29th on the PS4 and other respective platforms. And is said to support Features like HDR on both the standard PS4 and the PS4 Pro. Also on the PS4 Pro there will support for a Low 4K rendering mode and a High 4K rendering mode. For Final Fantasy XV news and all things PlayStation related make sure to check back with here at What’s Up PlayStation.