What’s Up PlayStation Nation!
This week issue of Famitsu came loaded with new screenshots and information on NieR: Automata, mainly focusing on the battle system.
Here’s the info that Famitsu provided:
- Quick attacks are done with the square button, and heavy attacks are done with the triangle button
- You can switch between weapons dynamically during a combo using the D-pad
- You Dodge with R2
- Timing dodges perfectly grants invincibility and openings for counter attacks
- “Auto Mode” is activated with L2, performs dodges and attacks automatically as long as you keep moving.
- Auto Mode can only be use on easy difficulty, and can be turn on/off anytime
- Use the pod to shoot enemies at a distance with the R1 button, and you can lock on target wit L2
- Pods can be upgraded at the maintenance shop, increasing performance stats by consuming materials and currency.
You can check out the screenshots below:
NieR: Automata will release in Japan on February 23, 2017 for PlayStation 4.
For more gaming news make sure to check back with us here at: “What’s Up PlayStation”