What’s Up PlayStation Nation!
During Sony conference a new God of War was announced exclusively for PS4. We got a trailer showing gameplay with an older Kratos and his son. The rumors were true God of War is set in an Norse mythology.
Check out the trailer below:
After the conference Geoff Keighley, got with God of War Director Cory Barlog dropped a few details on the game.
Below you can read a recap of what he shared:
- The gameplay is being re-imagined, but the storyline is being continued within Norse Mythology.
- We play as Kratos for the whole game.
- The game is set “many years aftr God of War 3
- It’s a much more intimate and player-controlled experience.
- The accessibility should be the same as previous game, but the gameplay is totally different.
- It’s a big game, but it’s not an open world.
- “More to come” on more characters that will be included in the game.
- The game will be released “soon,” not this year.
- Quicktime Events won’t be included in the same way they were in the previous games.
Sony Santa Monica didn’t give a release, but God of War is currently in development.
For more gaming news make sure to check back with us here at “What’s Up PlayStation”.